Monday, November 2, 2009

Kelly Van Gogh Rich & Delicious Weekly Caviar Hair Mask



A caviar hair deep conditioner? How luxurious. I'm not hating, I'm just wondering if adding the word "caviar" to any product can instantly make it seem classed-up and decadent. I just received Kelly Van Gogh's caviar shampoo, conditioner and this deep conditioning masque ... I haven't tried them out yet, but I'll give the conditioner or the masque a go. (I rarely use shampoo). Press notes say the masque "is packed with patent-pending ingredients and designed to restore, rebuild and replenish color treated hair." Oh, and it used caviar amino proteins, whatever that is. What ever happened to a quick rinse with Prell? So kidding. The collection retails at SpaceNKand the masque is $48.

No comments:

Post a Comment